You can become a member of The Psychotherapy Institute. Membership dues provide a significant source of funding for the institute; they sustain programs and events that support the connectedness of our professional community. Benefits of membership are great--ranging from access to a supportive community to discounted course fees. Read more about membership benefits.
You can purchase a gift membership.
You can also join online:
- Important: If you are already a member, please log in, then renew your membership from the Renewal page.
- Select a membership level:
- General ($90): Single Year
- Licensed less than 3 years ($85): Single Year
- Unlicensed student or associate ($65): Single Year
- Lifetime ($5,000): Lifetime
Lifetime membership includes all the benefits of regular membership includes, plus lifetime free admission to TPI’s Fall Symposium and lifetime invitation to any donor events that TPI hosts. Learn more about Lifetime Membership.
- Retired ($70-$130): Single Year - sliding scale
- Consider adding a donation:
- Financial Aid for the Post Graduate Training Program (PGTP)
TPI’s goal is to make the PGTP accessible to everyone. Each year TPI offers scholarships to staff therapists who otherwise would not be able to attend the training program without some financial support.
- Scholarship for Supervision Study Program (SSP)
TPI’s goal is to offer scholarships to cover tuition for a year ($3000) to under-represented groups in SSP.
- Scholarship for Group Therapy Training Program (GTTP)
TPI’s goal is to offer scholarships to cover tuition for a year ($3000) to under-represented groups in the GTTP.
- Sociocultural Programing
A donation in this category will support TPI in training its leadership in sociocultural issues and allow the Institute to offer a sociocultural group for staff therapists.
- Annual Fund
Tax deductible contributions to the Annual Fund provide important support that allows the Institute to provide moderate fee therapy and ongoing training for new and established clincians.
- Click the Checkout link to check out.
Contact Sierra Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your membership.
Returning members can renew their memberships online.
Membership is open to anyone with a recognized clinical degree or credential in a mental health field. Learn more about TPI membership eligibility requirements.
For more information about TPI membership, email email@example.com.