We invite you to become a member of The Psychotherapy Institute. Membership dues provide a significant source of funding for the Institute; they sustain programs and events that support the connectedness of our professional community. Benefits of membership are many--ranging from access to a supportive community to discounted course fees. Read more about membership benefits.
You can purchase a gift membership for someone by clicking here, and it will be added to your cart below. Gifted memberships are general memberships ($90). Once you check out it will have you register the recipients information.
You can also join online. Select a membership level below and check out. You will then be prompted to complete your membership profile:
- Important: If you are already a member, please log in, then renew your membership from the Renewal page.
- Select a membership level (the annual membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th the following year with a renewal fee each year):
- General ($90): First-Time Membership
- Licensed less than three years ($85): First Time Member Dues
- Unlicensed student or associate ($65): First Time Member Dues
- Lifetime ($5,000): Lifetime
Lifetime membership includes all the benefits of regular membership includes, plus lifetime free admission to TPI’s Fall Symposium and lifetime invitation to any donor events that TPI hosts. Learn more about Lifetime Membership.
- Retired ($70-$130): First Time Member Dues- sliding scale
- Consider adding a donation:
- Financial Aid for the Post Graduate Training Program (PGTP)
TPI’s goal is to make the PGTP accessible to everyone. Each year TPI offers scholarships to staff therapists who otherwise would not be able to attend the training program without some financial support.
- Scholarship for Supervision Study Program (SSP)
TPI’s goal is to offer scholarships to cover tuition for a year ($3000) to under-represented groups in SSP.
- Scholarship for Group Therapy Training Program (GTTP)
TPI’s goal is to offer scholarships to cover tuition for a year ($3000) to under-represented groups in the GTTP.
- Sociocultural Programing
A donation in this category will support TPI in training its leadership in sociocultural issues and allow the Institute to offer a sociocultural group for staff therapists.
- Annual Fund
Tax deductible contributions to the Annual Fund provide important support that allows the Institute to provide moderate fee therapy and ongoing training for new and established clincians.
- Click the Checkout link to check out.
Contact Sierra Wilson at email@example.com with any questions about your membership.
Returning members can renew their memberships online.
Membership is open to anyone with a recognized clinical degree or credential in a mental health field. Learn more about TPI membership eligibility requirements.
For more information about TPI membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.