The Diversity Committee warmly invites you to join us for Dialogues on Difference. In an attempt to welcome and deepen our thinking and dialogue on the topic of difference, the committee sponsors events aimed at evoking a rich ongoing discussion within the TPI community on difference, power, and privilege.
Our hope is to create a space for people to openly discuss reactions, thoughts, feelings, and clinical implications on the featured topic. We would love for you to join! Please click the titles below for more information and to RSVP. Space is limited.
Dialogues on Difference are held at TPI, 2232 Carleton St., Berkeley, unless otherwise noted. The events are free and open to TPI members and non mebers. Attendees must RSVP.
Start a Dialogues on Difference
Do you have an idea for a new Dialogues on Difference? Use the following link to make a proposal.
Upcoming Dialogues on Difference
- None at this time
Past Dialogues on Difference
- Navigating Ableism in the Therapy Room: A Discussion for Therapist on How to be Informed Able-bodied Allies
- Transgender and Gender Variant People in Psychotherapy: Creating Affirming Space in a Consulting Room
- Speaking to the Pain: Naming Racial Microaggressions
- Making the Invisible Visible – What is White Culture?
- Breaking the Mold: An Orientation to Sociocultural Language, Terms, and Concepts