For over 45 years, The Psychotherapy Institute (TPI) has provided affordable psychotherapy to San Francisco Bay Area residents as well as continuing education and advanced training to psychotherapists. TPI is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and has grown to a membership of more than 400 clinicians and is recognized as one of the psychotherapy community’s finest education and training organizations.
Some of our programs include:
- An affordable Community Clinic based in our offices in Berkeley,
- The Post-Graduate Training Program,
- The Group Therapy Training Program,
- The Supervision Study Program,
- and an ongoing series of Professional Development courses and workshops (with Continuing Education units available).
For more information about TPI, please contact:
Executive Director: K. Sue Duncan, LMFT
Associate Director: Mark Bronnenberg, LCSW
510-548-2250 x 106
Administrative Coordinator: Sierra Brown
510-548-2250 x 107